Thursday, September 18, 2008

A change...

I've been a very bad blogger, yes I can admit it.

Things have been a little chaotic with me lately; in the last six months I have gone from gainfully employed to not, and to now gainfully self employed.

It has been a tough road, one with a lot of self belief, and at times none, and one that has shaken up my productive little blogging schedule so much that it had become a bit of a guilty chore.

The catch is I love Eating with Jack and don't want to let it die a neglected death, so I am back to face the tutting fingers that have been harassing me for not posting and recommit to having sorted myself out enough to be able to share this with you all now.

The funny thing is I have been still thinking of myself as a blogger, taking the photos, mentally planning the posts, yet just not writing them.

So here I am back with a new zeal and a pretty picture of my breakfast this morning, a zucchini, goats curd, tomato and percorino omelette.
It's a perfect scenario, no one misses me from the office and therefore I can now cook myself something healthy and desirable and not be 'late' for work!

Please keep reading Eating with Jack, I love feeling your presence in my eating travels, I promise there is many good meals to come.

3 comments:

  1. Yes! we have been missing your missives. Glad to see you back on line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back at the keyboard, Jack. It's tough when posting is burdensome -- be wary of the sudden relapse after the renewed vigour... it seems to happen to lots of bloggers and we wouldn't want it to happen to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally the same as you at the moment Jack. I haven't written anything for nearly a month. I've taken heaps of photos too and have written the posts in my head, but just not motivated enough or too busy to put them down into text.

    I'm still reading other people's blogs but need get back into posting regularly again.

    ReplyDelete