Sunday, February 15, 2009

Handmade Help Cook Book

A very exciting idea has just popped into my inbox, that I just love and hope you do as well...

Handmade Help is looking for contributions to a cook book that they are putting together in aid of the Red Cross Bushfire Appeal.

They are looking for contributors, people with recipes to share. As a food blogger this is something I have lots of and the ability to shout it from my proverbial blog 'roof top'.

Check out the details for contributions here and here and please take a moment to copy out a favourite family recipe and send it in.

Please also help out by sharing this information on your blog, at your work or amongst family and friends.

More contributors the better. Lets help replace lost recipes to those affected and raise some money for them at the same time.

Thanks for your help.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jack, I'm Sharnee - am new to Blogspot....the cookbooks sounds like a really nice idea. I am hearing of so many fundraising events over here in WA too. I will definitely contact them....what to choose though?.....
    read your post about macarons and had to comment...I fell in love with them in Paris about 6 years ago and have been on an eternal search ever since for the best recipe and I have to say that both Nigella's pistachio and chocolate macaron recipes are amazing!! you have to try them. They are always a hit with my family or with any catering jobs I do.
    Sharnee

    ReplyDelete