Thursday, December 18, 2008

Can you guess where I dined last week?

Melbourne's cheapest, shucked to order, oysters from a selection of regions

A wine list that informs and challenges in it's industry startling breadth

Professional service, no 19 year old, recent tafe graduates here

International cheeses served in copious portions, for what must barely cover their costs

Full at 11pm on a Sunday evening, and people still trying to get tables


I hadn't dined there for nearly two years, I'd forgotten about how much I enjoyed it. Have you?

3 comments:

  1. I don't know but it sounds like I really should be there.

    Which place is it?

    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame, that breaking foodie gossip in regards to the Age reviewers happened at the same time as this post...

    I dined at France Soir - review to come.
    Jack

    ReplyDelete