Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Laughing out loud

This article on the Guardians Word of Mouth blog about the changes to Cadbury's mixed chocolate box has had me laughing out loud.

And then I remembered my impassioned despair a few years ago, learning that Allens were no longer making Kool Chocs (yes the 'Fruits' use to have siblings).
I rarely eat lollies but Kool Chocs got me through Uni and were a nostaligic treat, yes I was as the Guardian article quotes, BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED (capitals are necessary for dramatic effect...).

Any favourites you've missed recently? Are you bitterly disappointed?

1 comment:

  1. Ha, well, when I was in primary school, they sold these hideously sweet things called Double Deckers. They're 2 layers of wafer, jam and marshmallow coated in chocolate and wrapped in a red packet to look like a London bus.

    I don't think I could get through more than a bite, but I am still sad they're gone.

    ReplyDelete