Saturday, April 11, 2009

A clean slate is in order - Amnesty week

I've had a bit of a busy few... well, months.

Eating with Jack has suffered, Twitter has flourished. The immediate satisfaction of tweets has nothing but increased my guilt in lack of quality posts. I think about them, photograph then, even mostly write them; just don't publish them.

Well in an effort to alleviate my continued avoidance of EwJ, due to the post that I 'should' be finishing first, I wish to ask for amnesty. And welcome you to join me, post those stories you haven't quite finished; just the images, list the important bits in point form, do whatever it takes, just get the bloody things up so you/we can all move on.

Otherwise twitter will continue to get busier and our blogs will get quieter.

I pledge posts from Hong Kong, from Sydney, some local food scene banter, a pretty produce picture or two, and even some very belated recipes -some that are so out of season that they are nearly in season again.

Starts tomorrow, now for another few hours of procrastination... see you on Twitter!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, love the idea of Amnesty Week! I think I'll participate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good idea! I'll participate too. :)

    xox Sarab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats great guys! What a fantastic motivational group.
    Looking forward to what gems you have been hiding!
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am noticing that twittering has impacted on many a blogger output.

    ReplyDelete