Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Mighty, Mighty Melbourne



This is the biggest, tastiest burger from Grill'd (and some herby chips on the side), the Mighty Melbourne. It’s got all the usual Aussie hamburger ingredients including as you would expect; egg, bacon and beetroot on a toasted bun.
This burger is much bigger than I need or want to be able to eat but I just have to have this burger and all the bits that go onto it. I usually manage to get ¾ of the way through before I think I may explode. This is definitely the bet commercially available burger in Melbourne (if Grill’d is closed BBNT is the next best option).


Jack

(sorry about the crappy lighting in the shot, couldn't concentrate as I had this burger staring at me and an empty tummy)

3 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of the Grill'd chips. But I need to go halves on a burger if I'm to have any hope of fitting them in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do great vego burgers too. And I second the chips :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grill'd Healthy BurgersApril 6, 2008 at 6:16 PM

    Here's a better pic + some other pics of some of our stores and other burgers.

    ReplyDelete