Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Gourmet Traveller here I come!

I am the proud winner of the day with Gourmet Traveller Magazine from the Menu for Hope offerings last year.
This amazing prize was offered by Anna at Morsels and Musings, so this is a "thank you" post to everyone involved; Chez Pim for organising such a successful and inspiring fundraiser, Anna for convincing the GT team to donate a once-in-a-lifetime foodie prize, Helen at Grab your Fork for coordinating in Australia and PDC for buying the winning ticket -as my Chrissie present.
Thanks again to all, and I can't wait to post on my experiences and share it will my friendly readers.
Jack

5 comments:

  1. so what will you be doing jack?

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo. congrats! and i love it when menu for hope prizes are won by bloggers, only because it means i get a chance to snoop on all the action :) would love to hear all the inside goss and trade secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grocer, I may well be in Sydney late February. It's still all coming together, but it looks like there is a new cookbook that they will be working on then.
    Helen, I'll definately be posting my experiences.
    Can't wait, and a bit nervous though!
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jack and lok forward to reading about it. Will you take pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks All (except barb - cause I think its spam but can't work out how to delete it!!)

    I will be in Sydney, the last week of Feb. Very generously I have been offered two days with the GT team. I hope to be able to take some 'happy snaps' of my experiences, merely as a record for blog reading pleasure.
    Jack

    ReplyDelete